What problems should be paid attention to when the tomato processing line is working?
August 3, 2023
The tomato processing line is an efficient and continuous process, from the input of raw materials to the output of products, each step requires attention to detail and quality control. So, what problems should we pay attention to when carrying out tomato processing and production? Here are some issues to be aware of when working on a tomato processing line:
Raw material quality control.
1. Select the appropriate tomato variety: The raw material of the tomato processing production line is tomato, so it is necessary to select the appropriate variety, such as the variety that is resistant to storage and suitable for processing.
2. Control the picking time: In order to ensure the quality and taste of tomatoes, it is necessary to control the picking time to avoid too early or too late. Generally speaking, tomatoes are picked 2-3 days before they are fully ripe. At this time, the tomatoes are plump and moderately sweet.
3. Strict screening: Strictly screen the picked tomatoes to remove those with pests, mechanical damage, and insufficient maturity to ensure the quality of raw materials.
Production process control.
1. Cleaning link: During the processing, the tomato should be cleaned first to remove the dust, bacteria and other impurities on the surface. The temperature, cleanliness and flow of the cleaning water need to be controlled to ensure the cleaning effect.
2. Peeling: In order to improve the quality of processed tomato products, peeling is usually required. Factors such as the sharpness of the peeling knives, temperature and peeling time all need to be controlled to ensure peeling results and pulp integrity.
3. Slicing link: According to different product requirements, tomatoes need to be sliced. Factors such as the sharpness of the slicing knife, slice thickness and speed all need to be controlled to ensure that the slicing effect meets the product requirements.
4. Processing temperature control: During processing, temperature control is very important. Whether it is washing, peeling or slicing, it is necessary to control the water temperature, processing temperature and product temperature to prevent product quality from being too high or too low.
5. The use of additives: According to the needs of the product, it is sometimes necessary to use additives in the process of processing, such as preservatives, seasonings, etc. When using additives, relevant regulations and standards should be followed to ensure product safety and legality.
6. Packaging link: Packaging is the part where the product is presented to consumers, and it is necessary to ensure the hygiene and safety of the packaging. During the packaging process, the packaging materials should be strictly inspected to ensure that they are non-toxic and odor-free, and the quality and hygienic conditions of the packaging environment should be controlled.
Equipment maintenance and maintenance.
1. Regular inspection of equipment: During the production process, the equipment should be inspected regularly, including fasteners, transmission parts, seals, etc., to ensure the normal operation and safety of the equipment.
2. Equipment maintenance: Equipment maintenance is the key to keep the equipment running stably for a long time. The equipment should be regularly lubricated, cleaned, and derusted to prevent equipment wear and rust.
3. Equipment maintenance and replacement: If the equipment is found to be faulty or damaged, it should be repaired or replaced in time. For equipment parts that have reached the end of their service life, they should be replaced in time to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
Quality monitoring and recording.
1. Quality inspection: During the production process, regular quality inspection should be carried out on the product, including appearance, taste, nutritional content, etc. Through quality inspection, timely discover and solve quality problems to ensure stable product quality.
2. Quality records: For key links and quality data in the production process, detailed records should be made, including raw material batches, production dates, product specifications, quality inspection results, etc. Through the preservation and management of quality records, the production process and quality of products can be traced, providing reference and improvement basis for subsequent production management.
In summary, the work of the tomato processing production line needs to pay attention to many aspects. From raw material quality control to production process control to equipment maintenance and maintenance as well as quality monitoring and recording, every link needs to be strictly controlled and managed. Only by comprehensively considering and implementing these measures can the stable operation of the tomato processing production line and the improvement of product quality be ensured.