Uganda Ministry of AgriculturalGood company, good service, good quality, good reputation, is a responsible and reliable supplier, timely delivery.
Ghana Development AgencyVery professional and responsible team. Engineers came to finish the intallation even during the covid-19 time. Very appreciate.
MonosThank you for your after-sales service. A very professional team.
Highly Automation Fruit Processing Line Beverage Production Line 20T / Day Capacity
|Warranty||One Year||Voltage||220/380/440V, According To Customers|
|Type||Turn-key Solution||Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Capacity||20T/day||Application||Food & Beverage Production Line|
|Product Name||Berry Juice Production Line||End Products||Juice, NFC Juice, Beverage|
fruit juice production line,
fruit juice processing equipment
Juice processing machinery raspberry mulberry wolfberry / goji fruit juice
Berry Juice Processing Line
FRESH BERRY ⇒ CONVEYOR ⇒ WASHING ⇒ SORTING ⇒ CRUSHING ⇒ PREHEATING ⇒ PULPER & REFINER ⇒ ENZYMATIC HYDROLYSIS & FILTRATION SYSTEM ⇒ STERILIZING ⇒ ASEPTIC FILLING ⇒ STORAGE OR BLENDING
Shanghai Gofun machinery company, a professional berry processing line manufacturer and exporter in China. Which can provide turnkey solution and technical support for berry processing line with all kinds of package.
The juice processing line is to produce original berry juice after the fresh berry has been floated, crushed, juiced, hydrolyzed, ultra-filtered, concentrated, sterilized, and filled. The entire line is designed for berry juice according to international quality standards.
1. Washing and sorting: Sort out the berry that does not meet the requirements and convey them to the designated location, reducing labor cost.
2. Crush: The berry granules are refined by hammer breaking, and the crushing process is protected by nitrogen gas.
3. Juice extraction: Juice is extracted by a special process, which adjusted juice to increase the juice productivity.
4. Sterilization: Retaining the color and taste of juice through UHT instant sterilization technology.
5. Aseptic filling: storage in sterile large bags to improve the shelf life of the juice.
Raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, wolfberry, mulberry etc.
|End product||Juice, beverage, paste, jam, dried berry|
|Processing capacity||From 20 T/day to 1500 T/day|
|Juice yield||85% raw fruit (15% as waste, peels and seeds)|
|End package||Aseptic bag, metal can, glass bottle, PET bottle, etc.|
1. Customized output: production ranges from 20 T/day to 1500 T/day.
2. Wide range of applications: can be used to process many fruits with similar characteristics, such as blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries.
3. Pasteurization can effectively extend the shelf life of the product.
4. Adopted enzymolysis and ultrafiltration to clarify juice products.
5. Highly automation can reduce the labor intensity and improve production efficiency.
6. Build-in CIP system makes clean easily.
7. Material of the contacting part of the whole system is SUS 304, which fully meets the food hygiene safety requirements.
Shanghai Gofun machinery company, a professional fruit and vegetable processing line manufacturer and exporter in China. Which can offer the turn-key solution for different fruits juice, pulp & paste processing complete line with high quality and competitive production lines with daily capacity from 60 tons to 1500 tons and customizations including plant construction, equipment manufacturing, installation, commissioning and production; provide the most optimized implementation plan.Gofun Company provides the turn-key solution for not only the tomato paste production line but also the processing lines for many kinds of fruits & vegetables, like apples, pears, plums, coconuts, mulberries, ect., and has received widespread praises from customers from both the domestic and overseas. Our machines have already been exported to all over the world including the Asian countries, African countries, South American countries and even European countries.
|Main Products||Turn Key Solution for Fruit & Vegetable Processing and Packaging Complete Line||Capacity||30 sets per year (whole line)|
|Established Year||2009||Main Market||Africa, South Ameria, Asia, Europe|
1. Technical support
2. Marketing suggestion
3. Final packing suggestion and design
4. Factory building and design
1. Comprehensive engineering services
2. Installation supervision
3. Operator training
4. Oversea technical support
5. Oversea equipment maintenance
6. English speaking engineers available to provide technique support