Uganda Ministry of AgriculturalGood company, good service, good quality, good reputation, is a responsible and reliable supplier, timely delivery.
Ghana Development AgencyVery professional and responsible team. Engineers came to finish the intallation even during the covid-19 time. Very appreciate.
MonosThank you for your after-sales service. A very professional team.
500T/D Industrial Mango Processing Line 7.5kw Fruit Juice Processing Line
|Place of Origin||Shanghai|
|Certification||CE, ISO certificate|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 set|
|Packaging Details||International standard package for shipping|
|Delivery Time||45~90 days|
|Payment Terms||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability||100 sets per year|
|After-sales Service||Field Installation||Power(w)||7.5kw|
|Weight||As The Capacity||Certification||CE/ISO9001|
|Type||Production Line||Name||Mango Processing Line|
500T/D Industrial Mango Processing Line,
Industrial Mango Processing Line 7.5kw,
ISO Fruit Juice Processing Line
500T/D Industrial Machine Mango Processing Line Turnkey Service
Product description of the mango processing line
Mango processing line can produce from fresh mango to different kinds of the final product. The popular products like mango pulp, mango puree, mango concentrate paste, mango sauce, mango juice, mango beverage processing line, which produce from fresh mango to the final product with the aseptic bag in drum.
And the mango paste in the aseptic bag in drum can be further produced to mango juice beverage, sauces and filled in stand-up pouch, Metal can, Aluminum can, PP container, Plastic bottle, Glass jar, Gable top, etc.
Gofun can not only provide the tomato processing equipment for the plant but also provide the one-stop solution from A to Z, which includes:
- Technical consultation
- Equipment manufacturing
- Installation commissioning and training at the site
- Life-long service & 1-year after-sales guarantee
- Package design & Purchasing
Flowchart of tomato paste/ sauce or ketchup processing
FRESH MANGO ⇒ CONVEYOR ⇒ WASHING ⇒ SORTING ⇒ DESTINING ⇒ PREHEATING ⇒ PULPING & REFINING ⇒ CENTRIFUGE ⇒ STERILIZING ⇒ ASEPTIC FILLING ⇒ STORAGE OR BLENDING
Main parameters of the mango production line
|Product name:||One-stop solution for mango processing line|
|Fresh fruit inlet capacity:||500kg per hour ~ 25 tons per hour, customized|
|Raw material:||Fresh mango|
|End product:||Mango pulp puree, Mango concentrate, Mango sauce, Mango juice, Mango beverage|
|Final product Brix:||14%~20%|
|Final package:||Aseptic bag, Aluminum can, Stand-up pouch, PP container, Plastic bottle, Glass jar, Gable top carton box, Tetra pack, etc|
|The main material for machines:||Food grade SUS304 or SUS316|
|Warranty:||12 months after commissioning|
|Operator needed:||About 10~12 persons|
|Voltage:||380V 50Hz/ 110V 60Hz/ 415V 50Hz (adjustable to client's country standard)|
|Advantages:||Energy-saving, High efficiency, Water-saving, Stable performance
Final products & Package types for the mango project
Main features of the tomato processing line
The Mango processing line is the key product of Shanghai Gofun machinery company. We served more than 20 countries in the past 16 years. We keep providing high-quality machines and services to food manufacturers all over the world.
1. The capacity of fresh fruit can be customized from 60 Tons/ Day to 1500 Tons/Day.
2. The Brix of final tomato paste can be designed as the customer’s requirement.
3. The final mango paste will be filled into aseptic bags in drum. With this kind of package, the shelf time can reach two years in normal temperature. Which can reduce the expense greatly for transportation and storage.
4. Besides aseptic bag filling, we can also provide metal can, small sachet, stand-up pouch, glass jar, PET/PP container, etc.
5. Key points of the production line adopt international first brand. (Steam valve adopts Spirax Sarco, Siemens PLC etc.)
6. The whole production line design is compact and scientific, stable operation, high efficiency and energy saving, low steam consumption.
7. We can also design the customized processing line for different types of fruit and vegetable. It can produce clear juice, turbid juice, original pulp, concentrated juice, concentrated pulp, fruit powder, jam, vinegar, wine, and other products.
8. The waste from the production line can be produced into fertilizer.
Key process of the mango processing line
Now Shanghai Gofun machinery company will introduce the information of mango pulp puree or mango paste concentrate processing line to show it works.
1. Discharge platform
When fresh mango comes, normally with big trucks, if discharge by labor, it would be very difficult.
This machine is used to deliver fresh mango from outside the building to inside.
Before crushing, need to washing fresh fruit carefully.
After washing, the surface of the fruit is clean, we can check the situation of all the fruit by human eye, and sort out the bad tomatoes by human.
The mango destoner is running with speed of 1470 r/min to crush fresh mango to make sure all the mango cores and peals are fully cleaned, which can greatly reduce the waste and improve the pulp yield.
The pre-heater is used to heat the product after crusher, the temperature is adjustable, normally from 45℃ to 85℃.
7. Pulper and refiner
This machine is also running with the speed of 1470 r/min, it causes the centrifugal force and the product will go through screen, which helps to refine the product.
8. Horizontal spiral centrifugal
The machine is used to reduce solids and impurities and ensure the mango pulp puree no impurities and black points.
For mango pulp puree we use the tube in tube type sterilizer for sterilizing.
10. Aseptic Filling
The aseptic filling machine works together with the tube in tube type sterilizer.
11. Storage or go blending
The finished product can be stored or used as the raw material to make the tomato sauce or ketchup.
12. Mixing and blending
13. Degassing & Homogenizing
15. Different packages filling system
16. Water Spray or Immersion Pasteurizing and Cooling
17. Air drying
18. Date printing
Our Services for the mango processing line
1. Technical support
2. Marketing suggestion
3. Final packing suggestion and design
4. Factory building and design
1. Oversea technical support
2. Oversea equipment maintenance
3. English speaking engineers available to provide technical support
Working video of our mango pulp production line