Sorting Pitching 15T/H Mango Pulp Production Line Pouch Package
|Place of Origin:
|CE, ISO certificate
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|International standard package for shipping
|T/T, Western Union, L/C
|100 sets per year
|Turnkey Processing Line From A To Z
|Engineers Available To Service Machinery Overseas
15T/H Mango Pulp Production Line,
SS316 Pitching Mango Processing Line,
Pouch Package Mango Processing Line
Automatic 15T/H Mango Jam Production Machinery Good After Service
Product description of the mango processing line
The mango processing line can produce everything from fresh mangoes to different types of final products. Popular products such as mango pulp, mango puree, mango concentrated paste, mango sauce, mango juice, and mango beverage production line, from fresh mango to sterile bags in drums to produce the final product.
The processing line mainly includes fresh mango receiving system, cleaning system, sorting system, pitching system, preheating system, cooking and cleaning system, filtration system, concentration system, sterilization system, aseptic filling system. You can then put the sterile bag in a drum to get the final product.
Mango paste in a sterile drum bag is further processed into mango juice beverages and sauces and filled with stand-up bags, metal cans, aluminum cans, polypropylene containers, PET bottles, glass bottles, gable lids and more.
Gofun can not only provide the tomato processing equipment for the plant but also provide the one-stop solution from A to Z, which includes:
- Technical consultation
- Customized proposal design
- Equipment manufacturing
- Installation commissioning and training at the site
- 1- year after-sales guarantee
- Life-long service
- Package design & Purchasing
Main parameters of the mango production line
|One-stop solution for mango processing line
|Fresh fruit inlet capacity:
|500kg per hour ~ 25 tons per hour, customized
|Mango pulp puree, Mango concentrate, Mango sauce, Mango juice, Mango beverage
|Final product Brix:
|Aseptic bag, Aluminum can, Stand-up pouch, PP container, Plastic bottle, Glass jar, Gable top carton box, Tetra pack, etc
|The main material for machines:
|Food grade SUS304 or SUS316
|12 months after commissioning
|About 10~12 persons
|380V 50Hz/ 110V 60Hz/ 415V 50Hz (adjustable to client's country standard)
|Energy-saving, High efficiency, Water-saving, Stable performance
Flowchart of tomato paste/ sauce or ketchup processing
FRESH MANGO ⇒ CONVEYOR ⇒ WASHING ⇒ SORTING ⇒ DESTINING ⇒ PREHEATING ⇒ PULPING & REFINING ⇒ CENTRIFUGE ⇒ STERILIZING ⇒ ASEPTIC FILLING ⇒ STORAGE OR BLENDING
Final products & Package types for the mango project
Shanghai Gofun machinery company offers all kinds of mango processing line.
The raw material can be fresh mango, mango paste, etc. And the final product can be mango paste, mango sauce, mango juice, mango powder, diced mango, dried mango, etc.
For final package, it can be aseptic bag, metal can, sachet, stand-up pouch, PP container, glass bottle, PET bottle, gable top, etc.
Main features of the tomato processing line
The Mango processing line is the key product of Shanghai Gofun machinery company. We served more than 20 countries in the past 16 years. We keep providing high-quality machines and services to food manufacturers all over the world.
1. Fresh fruit capacities range from 60 tonnes per day to 1500 tonnes per day.
2. The final tomato paste brix can be designed according to customer's request.
3. The final mango paste is filled in a sterile bag of drums. With such a package, you can have a shelf life of up to 2 years at room temperature. This can significantly reduce transportation and storage costs.
4. All materials are food grade and the main material is SUS304 or SUS316, which is fully compliant with food hygiene and safety requirements.
5. In addition to filling sterile bags, we can also provide metal cans, pouches, stand-up pouches, glass bottles, PET / PP containers, etc.
6. The main point of the production line is to adopt the first international brand. (For the steam valve, use Spirax Sarco, Siemens PLC, etc.)
7. The design of the whole production line is compact, scientific, stable performance, high efficiency and energy saving, low steam consumption.
8. The operation is simple and human. All feeding and service areas are equipped with a feeding and service platform to ensure the safety of the operator.
9. You can also design customized processing lines for different kinds of fruits and vegetables. We can manufacture products such as clear juice, turbid juice, original pulp, concentrated juice, concentrated pulp, fruit powder, jam, vinegar and wine.
10. Waste from the production line can be processed into fertilizer.
Key process of the mango processing line
Now Shanghai Gofun machinery company will introduce the information of mango pulp puree or mango paste concentrate processing line to show it works.
1. Discharge platform
When fresh mango arrives, usually in heavy trucks, unloading with the help of the labor force makes it very difficult. So we design an unloading platform, use a water gun to unload fresh mangoes from the truck, and use water to bring the fresh mangoes to the processing line. In addition, the unloading platform has another feature that allows you to pre-clean fresh mangoes before processing.
This machine is used to deliver fresh mango from outside the building to inside.
Fresh fruits should be thoroughly washed before chopping. For washing, you can use a foam washing machine and a brush / spray washing machine together. If cleaning demand is high, you can add more cleaning steps. In addition, ultrasonic cleaning and ozone cleaning can be added to enhance the cleaning effect.
After washing, the surface of the fruit is clean, we can check the situation of all the fruit by human eye, and sort out the bad tomatoes by human.
The mango stone picker runs at 1470 rpm and grinds fresh mango so that all mango cores and skins are completely peeled off. This can significantly reduce waste and improve pulp yields. The core is pumped offsite and the slurry is pumped to the next stage.
The pre-heater is used to heat the product after crusher, the temperature is adjustable, normally from 45℃ to 85℃. This processing step, would help to higher the juice rate for next step, and also can protect the color and taste of the final product.
7. Pulper and refiner
This machine also operates at 1470 rpm, inducing centrifugal force and passing the product through a sieve. This is useful for cleaning the product. Normally, a two-stage pulper and refiner are used, but the sieves for each stage are different, with the first stage having a larger sieve and the second stage having a smaller sieve. The production of two-stage tomato pulp machines can be as high as 60-75%. After boiling, separate the tomato skin and seeds from the tomato pulp. The machine operates with high productivity and stable performance. Easy to operate and replace sieve. Suitable for various kinds of fruits such as passion fruit, tomatoes, peaches, apricots, mangoes and apples.
8. Horizontal spiral centrifugal
The machine is used to reduce solids and impurities and ensure the mango pulp puree no impurities and black points.
Mango pulp puree is sterilized using a tubular sterilizer. Sterilization temperature and retention time are adjustable. In this machine, the tomato paste is heated to a very high temperature of about 115 ° C, held for 30 seconds and then immediately cooled to ambient temperature. This method can also protect the tomato paste dough and nutrients as much as possible. The entire system employs programmable controls. The operating system uses a human-machine display interface that is convenient for intuitive understanding of the operating state of each component of the device.
10. Aseptic Filling
The aseptic filling machine works in conjunction with the tube-in-tube sterilizer. It is a closed loop. Completely sterilize the cycle before manufacture to ensure a sterile environment. The filling cavity is also steam protected to ensure that the filler is sterile. Security-Provides multiple security methods. Mirror welding technology is used to ensure a clean and smooth welding line. Another control panel. CIP and automatic SIP are available in sterilizers. It can be easily adjusted to fit aseptic bags of various capacities and sizes.
11. Storage or go blending
The finished product can be stored or used as the raw material to make the tomato sauce or ketchup.
Our Services for the mango processing line
1. Technical support
2. Marketing suggestion
3. Final packing suggestion and design
4. Factory building and design
1. Oversea technical support
2. Oversea equipment maintenance
3. English speaking engineers available to provide technical support